education and training:
– Health, Sport and Social Science degree from the University of Bath – The UK’s leading sport’s university
– Advanced diploma in Sports Coaching, Fitness and development
– Certified Personal Trainer
– UK Sport Certified Olympic Weightlifting Coach
– Personal Training for 5 years
my training style:
I help clients to restore and maintain body resilience for pain-free living and performance. This means my training style is technical and mentally stimulating as I educate the client on how their own body is working, why they need to perform personalized exercises, and what they can do throughout their life to sustain their bodies ability to execute correct movement patterns.
– Functional Movement Training
– Olympic Weightlifting
– Group Instructing
– Focused on Mobility, Stability, Strength & Athleticism
my fitness philosophy:
Within our individualizing fitness industry, it is important to learn how to move your own body properly and in a way that will create physical resilience for pain-free living and performance. Once incompetent movement patterns are trained out of the individual and new healthy habits are formed, can they begin to optimize their functionality on a day to day basis. This is especially important within our contemporary society where technology, excess sitting and lack of movement are challenging the health and wellbeing of the population.
quotes to live by:
“You don’t know what you don’t know, stay humble and learn as much as you can to optimize your health and happiness.”